top of page
Number Plates

Number Plates

Each order is professionally produced using only high quality components. All products are UK sourced from approved suppliers with certified products conforming to the Legal requirements in British Standards BSAU 145e.These high quality number plates use in Charles Wright font. They are road legal and MOT Friendly. Our Number Plates are made from premium UK sourced materials and are durable and UV resistant.


ORIGINAL ID & PROOF OF ENTITLEMENT are required before we are able to process your order. Please see the list of documents below for your reference. Please also note failure to provide these documents will result in a delay to your order. 


HATCHWORX is a registered supplier with DVLA to supply number plates. We do not make show plates for legal reasons, as this bares fines for not having legal number plates and your car will Fail your MOT! All our materials are BS AU 145e compliant, again We DO NOT make show plates only fully Road Legal Plates with all the road legal markings including our company details and the BS number. 


All Items are shipped via Royal Mail Track 48 (Please allow 2-5 working days from dispatch date for your delivery. Orders will only be shipped to the address listed on the order and will be dispatched based on the receipt time of your documents. Should your order fall within a bank holiday period, please allow additional time for dispatch/delivery).


Plates are made to comply with DVLA INF104. The following original documents are required before we can process your order:

- One Proof Of ID confirming the purchasers address

- One Proof Of Entitlement to prove you can use the registration






S41 8JE


The only documents we are able to accept for this purpose are as follows:

Documents to show entitlement to the registration number. Any ONE required

  • The Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C)
  • The New keeper’s details section (V5C/2) of the V5C
  • A Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
  • A Retention Document (V778)
  • A reminder to get vehicle tax or make a Statutory Off-Road Notification (SORN) (V11) or (V11(NI))
  • A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
  • A Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948/EV948) with an official DVLA stamp
  • A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator, lease company or hire company (the letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C, not the vehicle identification number.)


Documents to confirm your name and address. Any ONE required.

  • A driving licence, with or without a photo (Does not have to be issued in the UK)
  • An electricity, gas, water or landline phone bill, council tax bill or Northern Ireland rates bill issued within the last six months
  • A bank or building society statement issued within the last six months
  • A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the messaging system so our team can work with you to resolve any issues. We pride ourselves in our commitment to providing the highest level of Customer Service so our customers are satisfied.

  • Additional Note

    • While fitting the plates on to the car, if you drill a hole in them and they break or crack we will not be held responsible. 
    • Fitting kits are not included.
    • We do not pre-drill holes due to each vehicle being different.
PriceFrom £8.99
Sales Tax Included
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page